We recommend storing and organizing up to 6 months of recipes in a Raddish Create-a-Cookbook! Each binder features a customizable cover page and is filled with clear-coated sleeves designed to perfectly fit your recipe guides. Create-a-Cookbooks may be purchased in our shop or during membership checkout.
Articles in this section
- About Our Recipes: What makes Raddish recipes special?
- I want to share Raddish with my friends and family! Do you offer a referral program?
- What is my referral code?
- Is Raddish available for teachers to use in the classroom?
- Can I teach Raddish in my own cooking classes? Can I photocopy Raddish recipes and activities to distribute to my class / co-op / church group, etc?
- How should I store or organize my Raddish recipes?
- How do I attach my child's Raddish patch to his or her apron?
- How do I sell Raddish at my retail store?
- Do you provide nutritional information with recipes?