Raddish patches can be easily ironed on to your child’s apron—no sewing required. Heat your iron to the highest setting possible. Place a thin protective covering (such as a sheet or pillowcase) on top of the patch. Moving in a circular motion, apply heat from iron to protective covering. It's important to keep the iron moving so the patch does not burn. Apply heat for 60 seconds. Remove protective covering to ensure the patch adheres. Repeat if necessary.
Articles in this section
- Are your recipes high altitude friendly?
- How much does Raddish cost?
- About Our Recipes: What makes Raddish recipes special?
- I want to share Raddish with my friends and family! Do you offer a referral program?
- What is my referral code?
- Is Raddish available for teachers to use in the classroom?
- Can I teach Raddish in my own cooking classes? Can I photocopy Raddish recipes and activities to distribute to my class / co-op / church group, etc?
- How should I store or organize my Raddish recipes?
- How do I attach my child's Raddish patch to his or her apron?
- How do I sell Raddish at my retail store?