Raddish patches can be easily ironed on to your child’s apron—no sewing required. Heat your iron to the highest setting possible. Place a thin protective covering (such as a sheet or pillowcase) on top of the patch. Moving in a circular motion, apply heat from iron to protective covering. It's important to keep the iron moving so the patch does not burn. Apply heat for 60 seconds. Remove protective covering to ensure the patch adheres. Repeat if necessary.
Articles in this section
- Do you have Adult sized aprons?
- I love Raddish! Do you have T-shirts?
- How do I order a cookbook binder or an apron?
- Can I order a single kit that won't renew?
- What are your online supplemental materials?
- Are your recipes high altitude friendly?
- How much does Raddish cost?
- About Our Recipes: What makes Raddish recipes special?
- Tell me more about the referral program!
- What is my referral code?